We are looking forward to hosting National Travel Forum in Phoenix, June 4-7, 2012. Our incredible destination and accommodations make Phoenix the ideal location for your visit.
Please check back for updated deals and discounts prior to your arrival in Phoenix.
There are many deals and discounts in downtown Phoenix for restaurants, attractions and more. Check them out!
Whether you're looking for rest and relaxation or action and adventure, you will find it in Greater Phoenix. It's never too early to start planning. Check out our blog for our reviews of local places to eat and things to do. You can also ask us about things to do on Twitter @visitphoenix, or on our Visit Phoenix Facebook page. To reach us by phone, call (877) 225-5749.
- Shopping - including specialty boutiques and malls
- Recreation - hot air ballooning, desert Jeep tours, hummer tours, horseback riding, and river rafting
- Home of the Grand Canyon
- Only 90 minutes from breathtaking Sedona
- More than 200 golf courses
Getting around Phoenix has never been easier! Upon arrival at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, you will find numerous transportation options including VIP limos, hotel shuttles, rental cars, taxi service and the city's efficient Valley Metro bus system, which now features an airport shuttle directly to the METRO Light Rail stop at Washington and 44th St.
Thanks to an established public transportation system and the convenient new METRO Light Rail, your trip from the airport to the valley's numerous hotel and resort properties is hassle free. Once you're ready to head out and explore Greater Phoenix, you'll find that our modern grid format makes navigating the Greater Phoenix area easy, even if you're a first-time visitor.
METRO Light Rail Information
- You may purchase a 3 day, 7 day or 31 day pass.
- The base fare for a one-way local ride is $1.75.
- Those who buy day passes at light rail stations or other outlets will pay $3.50.
- Seniors, the disabled and youths pay $0.85 for a one-way ticket and $1.75 for a pre-purchased day pass.
- The light rail cars are wheel chair accessible and they meet ADA standards.
- There are busses located right outside the airport at each terminal and are at no charge to board and will take you to the light rail stop just outside of the airport.
- For additional information on METRO Light Rail click here.
Check out maps of the Light Rail, Downtown Phoenix, and an interactive map of the Phoenix area.
See transportation companies including taxis, car services and limos. You can also access this information on our mobile site when you're here. Just type visitphoenix.com into the browser on your smartphone and click "Transportation."
See You Soon!
On behalf of all the residents of Greater Phoenix, we look forward to hosting you here! Consider this your home away from home, and let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable.