It’s going to be another beautiful snow-free sunny weekend (sorry, Northeast)! Get out there and enjoy it with our top things to do this weekend in Phoenix:
World Curling Federation Olympic Celebration Tour: February 20-22
Ever wanted to try that goofy-looking winter sport where they slide around while sweeping ice? Now you can! An Olympic curling medalist and world curling champions will be at Tempe’s Coyotes Curling Club (yep, there’s a curling venue in town) this weekend. They’ll be leading several instructional events throughout the weekend.
Arizona Antiques and Vintage Market: February 20-22
It’s an antiquers heaven at this monthly market where they offer antiques, vintage items, urban salvage and more.
Arizona Matsuri: A Festival of Japan: February 21-22
Downtown’s Heritage and Science Park is the site for this festival celebrating the culture and heritage of Japan. Live music, art, crafts, food and more are part of the festivities.
Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show: Through February 22
The beauty of Arabian horses is on display at WestWorld at the largest event of its kind in the world. Check out the event’s website for a details on the weekend’s activities and competitions.
Plays and Musicals: All weekend
It’s a busy weekend in the greater Phoenix theatre scene. This weekend’s productions include:
- Five Presidents at the Herberger Theater Center
- Moonprince at Mesa Arts Center
- Potted Potter at Mesa Arts Center
- How I Learned to Drive at Mesa Arts Center
- Guys and Dolls at Orpheum Theatre
- Late Nite Catechism at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Lombardi at Desert Stages Theater
- Beauty and the Beast at Desert Stages Theater
- The Emperor’s New Clothes at Valley Youth Theatre