Early risers are invited to bring their whole pack to stroll the garden's trails on Saturday mornings in September. You and your pup will have a tail-wagging good time exploring all the beauty and sniffs of the garden.
- Nov. 7, 14, 21 | 7 – 10 a.m. | Last Admission: 9:30 a.m.
The Garden Shop welcomes dogs during your visit and the Patio Café will open at 8 a.m. offering a light menu.
Face coverings are required.
You will need a digital or printed ticket reservation to enter the garden. Please refer to safety policies before visiting at dbg.org/reopening or call 480.941.1225.
For the health and safety of guests and dogs, please note the following:
- Please BYOB (bring your own bowl) to fill at Hydration Stations located at 5 points throughout the Garden.
- Please bring waste bags and clean up after your dog.
- Dogs must be on leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off trail.
- Be aware of your dogs’ limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.
- An indoor “cool-off” space is located in Webster Auditorium. You may also locate cooler areas under the shade of mature trees on several Garden trails.