The highly-anticipated Guaranteed Rate Bowl, featuring Bowl Season’s only matchup between members of the Big 12 and Big Ten Conferences, kicks off on Tuesday, December 28, at 8:15 p.m. MST. The game will be televised live on ESPN to a nationwide linear television and streaming audience.
June 1 is the first day to purchase tickets for the Guaranteed Rate Bowl, with entry prices beginning at $35. Game tickets, premium experiences and reserved parking may be purchased through FiestaBowl.org/Tickets or by calling 480.350.0911.
Two of college football’s most successful conferences, the Big 12 and Big Ten faced off in the Bowl eight times from 2006-13. The Guaranteed Rate Bowl’s three most-attended games featured Big 12/Big Ten pairings, including the 2011 contest when Iowa and Oklahoma played before a Bowl-record 54,247 fans.
Fast Facts about the Guaranteed Rate Bowl:
· Tuesday, December 28, 2021, at 8:15 p.m. MST in downtown Phoenix at Chase Field
· Game will be televised live on ESPN to a nationwide linear television and streaming audience
· 2021 will be the 32nd annual game in Bowl history, after 2020 was forced to postpone
· Guaranteed Rate Bowl is the only bowl game between the Big Ten and Big 12 Conferences
· These conferences faced each other for eight years in game history from 2006-13
· The Big 12 won six of the eight matchups between the conferences from 2006-13
· Big Ten and Big 12 haven’t played in a non-CFP bowl game since this game in 2013