Toast with a ghost on this Haunted Pub Tour — the most popular selection offered by Spirit of Arizona Tours.
A town doesn't make it in the old West without a little blood shed. On this trip, we visit three pubs with a dark and mysterious past. Some we even know names and why they will never leave.
Your experience will include a combination of stops at:
- A converted turn-of-the-century home. Site of a unsolved jealousy murder that's been featured in many ghost hunting shows.
- A haunted hotel bar with the names of several of spirits who still occupy the hallways.
- A former warehouse. Site of a card game gone bad, with a victim whose name will be very familiar.
- A bar located across the street from the site of Native American tragedies.
- A basement-turned-bar where children are still known to play.
- Tours must be scheduled in advance with a minimum of two participants.
- TOur duration: 3 hours.
- Valid ID is required.
- Guests are permitted to bring their own canned, alcoholic beverages on tour. A cooler will be provided for guests to use. Glass and open containers will not be permitted.
- Tours run rain or shine. It is up to the discretion of your guide to alter routes and timing due to unforeseen circumstances or in the best interest of safety.
- Weapons of any kind will not be permitted.