Celebrate the spirit of the season with Las Noches de las Luminarias. Stroll the Garden’s trails lined with 8,000 flickering luminaria bags, gaze at twinkling lights and admire the enchanting glow of Wild Rising creatures. Happen upon tunes from eclectic entertainment groups and cherish the time spent with friends and family during the holiday season.
Note: The Garden is closed in the evening on Dec. 24 and for the entire day on Dec. 25 for the holidays.
- Parking is complimentary. Please allow extra time to park.
- Bars offering a variety of holiday drinks are available at locations throughout the Garden.
- Patio Café and Gertrude’s Restaurant offer several dining options. Gertrude’s is not currently taking reservations, please check back at dbg.org for updates.
- Garden Shop is open until 10:30 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount.
- Advance Reservations are required, and entry times have a limited capacity. Last admission is at 9:30 p.m.
- Electric Scooters and wheelchairs can be reserved in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 6. Remember to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and those not in your party.