Highlights from Merry on Main St. include:
- The Mesa Chamber of Commerce has sponsored Mesa’s official Christmas tree. Check it out on Macdonald north of Main Street.
- Downtown Mesa will have an ice skating rink just outside City Plaza. The Winter Wonderland Ice Rink is a great way to enjoy the amazing winter weather while skating under the stars.
- Free visits with Santa Fridays and Saturdays around the Christmas Tree!
- Food Truck Forest: Start (or end) your journey down Merry Main Street, Fridays or Saturdays, at Jack Frost’s Food Truck Forest at Pioneer Park. While you are there, enjoy a classic holiday movie or take a free ride on the Main Street Express Train!
- Create new memories and your own holiday card at Santa’s sELFie Stations. Look for stations near the Christmas Tree and along Main Street.
- In the spirit of the traditional European style market, Mesa is creating a tradition of its own! Fridays and Saturdays, the Mesa Christmas Market will offer local vendors in pop-up shops featuring traditional and nontraditional foods, handcrafted items, beautiful lights and live performances.