On the Phoenix Murders and Mysteries Tour — presented by Spirit of Arizona Tours — we will explore the mysterious corners of Phoenix's past, hear tales of early demise, visit sites of Old West justice, the final resting place of Arizona's founding fathers and retrace the path of the most famous murder in Phoenix from the 1920s.
Your experience will include:
- The site of a mafia-style car bombing from the 1970s
- The site of a 1920s double homicide and dismemberment from a jealousy murder circa 1920s
- A murderer’s former residence
- A haunted 19th century cemetery
- An original train station and history of events
- An original county courthouse where famous murderers went to trial
- A haunted victorian era mansion that's the site of multiple deaths
- A haunted hotel where a suicide took place
- A haunted theater
- Filming locations from the Alfred Hitchcock movie "Psycho"
- This tour is more family friendly than the haunted pub tour and a completely different experience.
- Tours must be scheduled in advance with a minimum of two participants.
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Guests are permitted to bring their own canned, alcoholic beverages on tour. A cooler will be provided for guests to use. Glass and open containers will not be permitted.
- Tours run rain or shine. It is up to the discretion of your guide to alter routes and timing due to unforeseen circumstances or in the best interest of safety.
- Weapons of any kind will not be permitted.