Submit an Event
Are you looking to submit your event to our calendar? Great! We're always on the lookout for fun events for visitors to check out.
Before submitting your event, please review our guidelines and tips below.
What types of events are we looking for?
The Visit Phoenix events calendar is aimed at visitors and locals seeking leisure activities.
A good consideration is: "Would I do this while on vacation?"
Events not likely to be approved include but are not limited to:
- Fundraisers and charity functions (Includes 5K/10K runs, golf tournaments, dinners, and more)
- Dining specials (Except for certain holidays including Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving and others)
- Happy hours
- Seminars, lectures and workshops
- Networking events
- Consumer expos
- Pet adoptions
- "Grand Opening" of a business
- Religious ceremonies and functions
- Events with limited capacity and/or restrictions on who may attend
- Events located outside of Greater Phoenix
Make your event more appealing to visitors and have a better chance of getting it approved by following these recommendations:
- Include a full description of the event and what visitors can expect.
- Include a high-resolution image of the actual event.
- Event flyers—especially those with a lot of text—and logos are not ideal.
- Images in landscape orientation in the traditional 3:2 ratio are highly preferred.
- Use proper punctuation.
- Please do not use all caps. Example: Please don't submit that "Our event is FUN AND FREE."
- Please use complete sentences in the description.
- Please do not capitalize words that are not proper nouns and adjectives. Example: Don't Submit Sentences That Look Like This.
Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit My Event". It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added, and that the event is appropriate for our calendar.
If you have any questions or encounter any errors while submitting an event please contact Chad Hays at email@example.com or (602) 452-6234.