- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Light Rail Station within 1.0 Mile:
- Miles to Light Rail Station: 0.1
- Miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport: 5
- Green/Sustainable Practices:
Phoenix Police Museum has reopened at our new location at Historic City Hall at 2nd Ave. and Jefferson. View one of our first police cars, a 1919 Ford, and our first helicopter as well as steel from the Twin towers on 9/11 and a memorial to Phoenix Police Employees who have died in the line of duty. There is no admission fee. We schedule tours for groups of more than five people, so please call in advance. If you tell us you are a Visit Phoenix member, we will give you a 10% discount on all our gift store items.