NEW THIS YEAR:
- On Monday, Dec. 21 (Winter Solstice), the first silent night at Luminaria will be held. This night only, walk the luminaria-lit trails of the Garden for an evening of self-reflection and rejuvenation. No live or recorded music.
- All music will be pre-recorded sounds of the holiday season and southwest due to capacity restrictions of venues and trails. Limited live music on Member Weekend ( Dec. 4 – 6) only including handbell choirs, carolers and Mariachi.
- Guests can capture memories of their evening at the Garden with a touchless, complimentary virtual photo booth experience with options of photos, GIFs or Boomerangs.
- Enhanced holiday plant displays will be located throughout the Garden highlighting the plant palette of the season in bold new ways.
- Additional lighting displays installed throughout the Garden to highlight the Garden’s plant collection.
The safety of members, guests, staff and volunteers is the Garden’s primary concern. Learn more about the Garden’s health precautions at dbg.org/safety.
Celebrate the holidays with your team, extended family or friends in a private space.
- Parking is complimentary. Please allow extra time to park.
- Bars offering a variety of holiday drinks are available at locations throughout the Garden.
- Patio Café and Gertrude’s Restaurant offer several dining options. Gertrude’s is not currently taking reservations, please check back at dbg.org for updates.
- Garden Shop is open until 10:30 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount.
- Advance Reservations are required, and entry times have a limited capacity. Last admission is at 9:30 p.m.
- Electric Scooters and wheelchairs can be reserved in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 6. Remember to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and those not in your party.