- Hours of Operation: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Miles to Light Rail Station: 11
- Miles to Downtown Phoenix: 20
- Miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport: 15
- Kid Friendly:
- Green/Sustainable Practices:
The Arizona Sports & Entertainment Commission is one of the oldest Sports Commissions in the United States. ASEC is led by a volunteer board of directors made up of many of the Valley’s top community leaders. It is the goal of ASEC to make Arizona the country’s number one sports destination. Home to the marquis venues such as: Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field, Gila River Arena, University of Phoenix Stadium, University of Arizona, Arizona State University’s myriad of facilities and hundreds of amateur fields and facilities, the Valley of the Sun can accommodate any and all premiere events.