Known for its proximity to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the vibrant downtown Phoenix scene and Major League Baseball’s spring training venues, Phoenix Airport Marriott has completed Phase I of its multi-million dollar renovation, which includes all guest rooms, suites and pool area.
Each of our luxurious Newly Renovated guest rooms are designed for optimal rest and productivity with architectural framing, contrasting finishes and wall cladding, upscale bathroom fixtures, and thoughtful solutions to enhance a guest’s stay.
• Convenient wall outlets, lamp outlets and nightstands outfitted with USB ports for multiple electronic devices
• Luxurious bedding with cotton-rich linens and fluffy pillows
• High-speed Wi-Fi, a large desk with comfortable chair and plug-in panels
• 50-inch flat-panel TVs with premium cable and movie channels to keep guests well-entertained. Enseo In-Room Entertainment also brings the content guests want directly to the guest room TV, including Netflix®, Hulu®, HBO GO®, YouTube®, Pandora®, and Crackle®.
• Strategically placed mirrors, including back-lit vanity mirror and full length mirrors
The Marriott Phoenix Airport is a perfect place to host a corporate meetings, up to 750 with our Ballroom is the largest in the Phoenix airport corridor.